Thursday, December 20, 2007

MAJOR SCANDAL

OK, not really. But by Ben's standards this certainly is a mega-scandal, so I'm going to treat it as such.

This blog has gotten a lot more readers than I thought it would and I have received numerous tips about Ben so far. Don't worry, whether they are credible or not they will all be posted at some point, but this one is too interesting to wait.

Apparently it's pretty well known that Ben was working out of Chap Petersen's office full time. However, according to my source Ben's name is nowhere to be found on the Chap! financial reports.


I haven't looked to confirm this since I don't have time, but since we're using "Not Larry Sabato" standards, it's not really necessary to confirm something before posting it. And I don't believe for one second that Ben was a full time volunteer.

What's going on here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chap wouldn't break the law.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is actually getting interesting. Looks like someone has some splaining to do.

Anonymous said...

If you're going to have a "Major Scandal" on this site, shouldn't it be in 48-point type? After all, that's what Ben would do.