Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BEN TRIBBETT IS SCARED

In his signature 92 point font, Ben tried to make a scandal out of Gerry's announcement, where there was of course, no scandal.

Looks like someone is scared that his handpicked candidate could go down in a primary.

I noticed he has "offical transition office of Congresswoman-elect Leslie Byrne" at the top of his website. I wonder if Duke Advisors LLC will show up on her finance reports or if they'll find another way to cover up his paid involvement in her campaign.

3 comments:

BenTribbettWatch said...

Excellent post...I'm taking it directly to the front page and attribiting it to you.

As I've pointed out numerous times, I have a full time job so I will rely on people like you to catch this kind of stuff.

If you, or anyone else, would like to guest post, let me know. It would certainly enhance the blog.

Anonymous said...

George, this is boring. If you're going to stake your career and your tenure as the 11th CD Chairman on this ridiculous, Freudian deepthroat of Ben Tribbett, the least you could do is find some better material, and stop writing like a retarded fourth grader.

Anonymous said...

Your own resource of information about movies from all times and downloads: Movies & Downloads